Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Blogging

So I just recently found out about blogging and what the concepts are. I guess ultimately its pretty gay, but at least I don't have a Face Book where people post really shitty photos of me doing things I wish I had not done the night before. Also I found out there is no "Blogger Lady's" out there so I can't "blogger stalk" anyone to make them more appealing to me then I normally would think if I saw them out in public, not knowing they had a blog,face book,my space whatever its all gay in the long run. We do this to communicate,keep in touch, and for me voice out my opinions and thoughts because I crave that much attention ha J slash K, but really. As you can see I have been working on my Blogging page, its kinda like decorating your new house. Wow that's my gay statement for the day,but since you see all this shit right in front of your face, I have sports news & scores,weather,world news(kinda important), and obviously the most important puppy picture of the day. It was either that or Doctor Phil's quote of the day, you choose I got comments. Oh yeah you lucky bastards, you get to talk shit as much as I do. Enjoy

PS: Of course this isn't the Weekly Snews, just an update. Things should get rollin sometime next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment